<Insert Your Name Here!>
If you love helping people, are genuine, authentic and passionate about your job, we want to hear from you!
We’re searching for an amazing clinician to join our growing team in Mile End.
If you are genuine and creative in your approach to therapy;
Have some life experience that helps you to connect with people;
You recognise that no – you don’t ‘know it all’, and are committed to a journey of life-long learning.
Then READ ON!
We’re on the hunt for a fully registered Psychologist who is Authentic, Flexible, has a sense of Humour, is Welcoming and Non-judgmental.
We have an opportunity for you to come on-board on a full time or part time basis.
ProMind’s Vision is to:
- Ban ‘psycho-babble’ and bring mental health into everyday language of every Australian.
- Use authenticity to help every human we meet learn how to change what they can change, and manage what they can’t.
Skills & Experience Needed:
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- The ability to make the complicated simple, by using everyday language
- Use evidence-based therapies that teach real skills people can actually use
- Help people feel calm, welcome and safe in exploring and understanding themselves.
To be considered for the position you will need:
- Full registration with Psychology Board of Australia/AHPRA.
- Able to register with Medicare for a provider number.
- Experience in evidence based Psychological therapies.
Why Join Us?
Apart from the opportunity to work with our beautiful clients, we also offer;
- Full admin support
- A steady flow of referrals – come in and do what you do best without chasing referrals
- Fee-paying clinic
- Supervision is available
- Great environment and room with lots of natural light and space, free onsite parking and snacks in the kitchen
- Established processes & procedures to streamline admin stages of therapy
- Relocation assistance is available to the right candidate looking for a full-time role
Reach out today!
If you want to find out more information, you can ring us on:
8166 7566 or email Karen Stevens, Principal Psychologist and Director on
All enquiries are confidential.